Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Llanarth Court Hospital is a 114 bedded forensic hospital providing a secure environment consisting of medium, low and open rehabilitation settings for men and women with mental illness and or personality disorders.Are you?
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!The Priory Group and Partnerships in care wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.To be successful as an RMN, you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.