Registered Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Priory Hospital Altrincham is located in a beautifully appointed and tranquil part of Cheshire. With access to an on-site Doctor 24 hours a day, we ensure a safe and comfortable atmosphere at all times. Our senior consultant and therapist-led teams are also supported by 24 hour, expert nursing care.
We are one of the UK's leading centres for the treatment of depression, anxiety and addictions and we provide consultant and therapist-led treatments for 50 patients on an inpatient or outpatient basis.
The striking manor-style house which stands upon beautiful, landscaped grounds provides a peaceful and homely feel to the hospital, delivering the perfect environment for treatment.The role:
Are you a motivated and dynamic Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse looking for a new challenge to join established CAHMS inpatient services?
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering high quality care is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with Mental Health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multi-disciplinary clinical teams.We are looking for RMN's/RNLD's on our CAMHS Inpatient Services:
- Woodlands: CAHMS Female Low Secure
- Meadows: CAHMS Male/Female PICU
- Ortchard: CAHMS Male/Female Acute.
- RMN/RNLD Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Be patient centred and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Posess excellent decision making and risk management skills
- Have excellent organisational abilities and effective communication skills
- Be flexible with a strong can do attitude
- Be committed to embracing the Priory 7 C's
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
The successful candidate will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertaking the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedure and health legislation.
You will allocate and oversee the work of junior colleagues and staff. You will also be responsible for the care, security and maintenance of equipment, drugs and other consumables on the ward/department.
You will have shared responsibility for the confidentiality, security and accuracy of patient records, data and information. Ensuring good quality patient documentation, which meets regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
Please apply through jobs.priorygroup.com or NHS JobsAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are pub