When you join Priory Group you'll be part of something special - an innovative and rapidly growing organisation that is helping to redefine the health, social care and education landscape across the UK
Oak Vale Gardens specialises in complex neuro-disability, including care of tracheostomy and mechanical ventilated patients. You would be part of our dedicated interdisciplinary team who offer evidence based patient centred care and therapy to help patients maximise their physical, emotional and social potential.
As well as a significant salary, and joining bonus you will receive a generous holiday entitlement and many other benefits.
Interested? Then discover more and apply online
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
The Priory Brain Injury Services specialise in the treatment and management of neuro-behavioural conditions and complex neuro-disability, including the care of tracheostomy and mechanical ventilated patients. You would be part of our dedicated interdisciplinary team who offer evidence based patient centred care and therapy to help patients maximise their physical, emotional and social potential.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.