7 days left
- Job Type
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Park Villa Independent Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire, is an 11 bedded community based rehabilitation unit for women with severe and enduring mental health needs who are detained under the Mental Health Act.What we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;eAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.