Registered Learning Disability Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Oaktree Manor specialises in working with men and women with a primary diagnosis of learning disability and sensory impairment, presenting with high risks of challenging behaviours and forensic history. Patients may also be diagnosed with co-existing conditions of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome or Personality Disorder.
Our Registered Learning Disability Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse role involves:
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
- The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
** Working for Partnerships in Care as a Qualified Nurse has just got better. Ask about our Golden Hello and you may receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service with us. All this for just choosing to progress your Nursing career with Partnerships in Care **About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.