Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type
Thornbury Nursing Services are searching for experienced registered nurses who have a minimum of six months recent experience with the last 2 years for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1983, Thornbury delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills in a variety of acute mental health settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates.
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Payroll run four times a week
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity? Working for Thornbury Nursing is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please submit the form below and one of our recruitment coordinators will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration.
Apply for Registered Mental Health Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly