Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Rehab
Band 5 Mental Health Nurse - Rehabilitation
Permanent, full time
Up to £32,000 per annum
£2000 welcome bonus
Pulse are keen to hear from all mental health nurses who are looking for a new opportunity to work on a rehabilitation unit. No previous experience is required.
We are working alongside a well-established private hospital in London, who are currently expanding their 25-bedded rehabilitation unit. This hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality care to all service users within general psychosis, personality disorders and dual diagnosis.
They offer a dedicated setting for male and female patients to support their journey on the recovery-focused model. You would join a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that utilise a combination of therapies such as; psychodynamic, occupation and complementary.
The hospital facilities boast;
- En-suite private rooms
- Modern self-containted flats
- A dedicated Care Programme Approach suite
- Large outdoor cabins for therapy
- Large garden area
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses, who are interested in progressing their career working within eating disorder units.. We would like to hear from nurses with a background within acute inpatient wards, rehabilitation and community settings. Or someone who has recently qualified who is looking for support and training within rehabilitation.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- £2000 welcome bonus paid in 4 instalments
- Fantastic annual leave entitlement
- Extensive career development opportunities - access to recognised courses
- Support for staff health and wellbeing
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 02079591037.