Mental Wellbeing Nurse Wiltshire
Mental Wellbeing Nurse, Wiltshire
Salary circa £42k per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
A CBT qualification and experience in delivery of CBT techniques is highly desirable for this role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Mental Wellbeing Nurse to join our multi-disciplinary and experienced clinical team, working for a large client in Wiltshire.
The role of the mental wellbeing nurse is to implement and deliver an effective and efficient mental health pathway for our client. Located within the client setting (on-site medical centre) the mental wellbeing nurse is central with the delivery of timely and accurate triage decisions that underpins a wide range of wellbeing and healthcare services available to our corporate clients and their employees.
The mental wellbeing nurse is the first point of clinical contact for the majority of client employees with potential mental health issues and concerns. The triage is a comprehensive assessment that determines the most appropriate pathway of care and support such as self help tools, EAP, therapies and onward referrals.
Autonomous nursing role which is essential to the delivery of mental wellbeing services within a client environment. The mental wellbeing nurse must demonstrate the capacity for critical thinking and understanding of a complex client environment. In addition this role will play a proactive approach in navigating client employees to a number of on-site services.
- Recordable/registered and fulfil NMC and PREP requirements
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with a minimum of 5 years appropriate community clinical experience
- A diploma (or equivalent) in CBT with strong experience in delivering CBT techniques
- Previous experience with case management and triage assessments within a mental health environment
- Excellent observational skills to assess individual client needs
- Emotional resilience and non-judgemental approach
- Engage and have the ability to show real empathy
- Have the ability to work within a complex corporate client environment outside a traditional healthcare setting
- Able to deal calmly and professionally with uncertain situations
- Dedication and passionate about delivering effective healthcare solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT proficient
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.