Specialist Mental Health Nurse Adviser
4 days left
- Job Type
Permanent, Competitive salary and excellent benefits, Full time - Salford Quays
Have you considered a clinical role in a different environment where you will still apply your nursing skills. knowledge and expertise?
You will be working autonomously and as a team player within a clinical structured environment continuing to apply the NMC's code of conduct and the BUPA values of being Accountable, Caring, Authentic, Passionate, Extraordinary, Courageous and Open.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your Professional development as a clinician within an alternative healthcare environment. As a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse you will be expected to work within a team of nurses and non clinical policy advisors. As an organisation we are the intermediary between members of Bupa and the private care they pay for. As a clinician working for Bupa your responsibilities will be to focus on the appropriateness of the treatment pathways for our members. You will have the ability to make clinical decisions based on medical information in order to mitigate and identify any risks in context of Bupa's membership guidelines thus supporting Professionals external to Bupa with the treatment pathways of our members.
- RMN registered (with post qualification experience in the NHS)
- NHS Band 5 Level - minimum experience required
- Knowledge of the treatment pathways specific to service user requirements
- Good IT skills; be able to navigate around Microsoft Office and happy to spend a large amount of time computer facing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good training skills
What we'll give you
- Competitive annual salary
- Pension scheme and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- NMC costs reimbursed (after one years service)
- Support with revalidation
- Paid CPD time
- Free on site Gym and subsidised on site restaurant
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com