Registered Mental Health Nurse-Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
Mental Health Nurse - PICU
Permanent, full time
£30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Pulse are keen to hear from all mental health nurses who are looking for a new opportunity to work on a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit. No previous experience is required.
We are working alongside a well-established private hospital in London, who are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses to join their well established team on PICU. This hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality care to female services users across PICU, low secure, personality disorders and learning disabilities.
They offer a welcoming environment and tailor all treatment plans for each individual to support them on their admission, treatment, recovery and personal transformation. You would join a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that utilise a combination of therapies such as;
- Managing mental health
- Living skills
- Social networks
- Addictive behaviour
- Identity and self-esteem
- Trust and hope
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses, who are interested in progressing their career working within PICU. Previous experience within this speciality is essential.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic annual leave entitlement up to 6 weeks
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Extensive career development opportunities - access to recognised courses
- Excellent benefits package including; subsidised meals, childcare vouchers
- A generous company pension scheme
- Group Life assurance scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Support for staff health and wellbeing
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 02079591037