Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Acute Admissions
3 days left
- Job Type
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Acute Psychiatric Admissions Unit
Permanent, full time
£22, 128 - £28, 746 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be working alongside a leading NHS Trust based in Cornwall, to recruit for Registered Mental Health Nurse positions for an acute psychiatric admissions units.
This client offers patients a wide variety of specialist services from acute admissions, inpatient units, rehabilitation and dementia care. They work with their patients to understand what can be done to help alleviate them, and provide high quality care.
The multi-disciplinary team works closely with patients to get to know their personal preferences to deliver patient centered care and support each patient more efficiently. From admission onto the unit, staff work to provide a care pathway to support them back to independent living in the community.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
- To be delegated to take responsibility for the co-ordination of a designated caseload
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to junior staff
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources available to deliver a high standard of quality care to service users.
- To take part in the service rotational training programme
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses who have previous experience working within an acute setting including; PICU, inpatient units and A&E. So if you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career within acute nursing, we would like to hear from you.
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- £4000 relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Revalidation support
- Commitment and investment in your career development
If you would like to find out more about this brand new opportunity call us for more information on 020 7959 1037. Or make an application today and we will be in touch.
Apply for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Acute Admissions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly