Community Staff Nurses
Community Staff Nurses
Location – Various across Berkshire
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is a community and mental health trust that provides a wide range of services to people of all ages living in Berkshire across our many sites as well as visiting people’s homes and working in various community settings.
As a Community Staff Nurse you will provide skilled nursing care (under the supervision of our District Nurse, Community Charge Nurse or Sister) and, using a person centred approach, deliver nursing services and holistic assessments of our service users’ health needs.
Our service operates seven days a week, including bank holidays. We’re offering full, part time and flexible working opportunities but you will need to be available to work shift patterns (which could fall on weekends and bank holidays) when required.
We invest heavily into the development, training, nurture and support of our entire workforce to enable you to deliver outstanding patient care. We also have a variety of opportunities to help you develop your skills and career, introduce and implement innovations within your service and make a true difference to the lives of our service users.
Who should apply?
Whether you choose the route of a preceptorship, mentorship, clinical supervision or clinical leadership, you will be well supported on your journey which means that we welcome applications from:
- Experienced band 5 community nurses looking for the coaching and guidance to develop into a band 6 position,
- Newly qualified nurses who are in need of support in their first role,
- Acute nurse professionals looking to make the step into community nursing and in need of a helping hand make that transition.
We can offer you:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and leave arrangements
- Flexible working opportunities
- Advanced IT enablement and support
- Lease car scheme
- Child care voucher
About Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust:
We employ over 4,500 staff across Windsor, Ascot, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Newbury, Reading, Slough and Wokingham. We have been rated as ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission (the first community and mental health trust in the south to be awarded this rating) and our ambition is to reach ‘Outstanding’ by 2018.
Berkshire has some amazing attractions, including;
- A variety of shopping destinations, local pubs and the finest dining venues
- Some of the best schools and GCSE results in the country
- Stunning rural countryside’s
- Transport links to London and Heathrow with excellent motorway links network
Are you passionate about making a difference and enjoy working as part of a larger team? Are you eager to use your clinical skills to provide excellent care and progress your career?
If this is you, please apply by visiting: