Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Devon House is situated in Oakwood, North London. The service is a large, purpose-built house offering support to adults with brain injuries and complex support needs. The service is conveniently situated for access by bus or tube (Oakwood Station, Piccadilly line).
As a Registered Nurse you will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation. We are looking for keen and resourceful Registered Nurses to support our Clinical Team, working to fulfil the lives and potential of our service users.What we’d like from you:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Quality orientation
- Experience of working with people with complex support needs would be desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
Watch our video here to see why our Nurses enjoy life at Priory Group.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.