Registered Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorders
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpaitent treatment for up to 68 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Nurses to deliver first class care to our patients. You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. It is also important that you work well in a team, and is keen to work in fast paced environment.We are looking for colleges who share our values:
• Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
• Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
• Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
• Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
• Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
• Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
• A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
• Willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
• Quality orientation
What we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Enhanced paid overtime
• Free on-site parking
• Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
• Birthday Holiday - (Yes an extra day's holiday for your birthday!)
• Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Comprehensive continued personal development training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced Disclosure check paid
• SMART Childcare Vouchers
• SMART Pension
• Employee referral schemeAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment