Registered Nurse Children's Services - RMN, RGN, RNLD
The Priory Group of Companies is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK. Our purpose is: To make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
The Priory Group has three operating divisions: Healthcare and Partnerships in Care (following a merger in December 2016), Education and Children's Services, and Adult Care (formed when Amore and Craegmoor merged in April 2017).
The Group currently treats more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 400 facilities that support service user's health, care, education and specialised needs and include:
- Complex care and neuro-rehabilitation facilities
- Mental healthcare hospitals and clinics
- Medium and low secure facilities
- Specialist schools and colleges
- Supported residential facilities and homes
- Care homes for older people
Priory staff from across the UK have chosen the behaviours that we aspire to. They are what we expect from each other and what you can expect from Priory as an employer. The behaviours we aspire to are:
- Putting people first: We put the needs of our service users above all else.
- Being a family: We support our employees, our service users and their families when they need us most.
- Acting with integrity: We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
- Being positive: We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
- Striving for excellence: For over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
The Priory Group can trace its history back to 1872 when Priory Roehampton was converted into a hospital. Over the following decades, the Group acquired more hospitals and diversified its services. In 1993 the Priory Group moved into specialist education services with the purchase of Jacques Hall Foundation, then an adolescent therapeutic community, in Manningtree, Essex.
Our older peoples division, Amore Care, was established in 2009. In 2011, the Priory Group gained Craegmoor, which specialises in autism and learning disability services. In 2014 we opened the first Wellbeing Centre in Fenchurch, London, and acquired the Castlecare Group, one of the UK's leading providers of local authority funded children's services. Castlecare, part of our Education and Children's Services division, delivers high quality services across children's homes and specialist schools. In September 2015 we acquired Life Works, one of the leading clinics for behavioural care in the UK. Life Works joins Priory Healthcare to continue supporting people with mental illnesses. In December 2015 we acquired Progress Care, a leading provider of specialist education and care in Lancashire. Progress' service for young adults became part of Craegmoor, and its children's service joined our Education and Children's Services division.
In mid-February 2016, the Priory Group formally became part of Acadia Healthcare, one of the leading providers of behavioural care in the world.
On 30 November 2016, Priory merged with Partnerships in Care, another UK based healthcare company owned by Acadia. This saw 66 sites, with a total of 1,890 beds, join Priory's divisions.
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpaitent treatment for up to 68 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.The role:
We are looking for RMNs to work on our mixed CAMHS Ward and our CAMHS High Dependency Unit. You will have proven experience of working within a CAMHS setting and a passion for delivering the highest level of care.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addiction, the hospital have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
You will be an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking and effective specialist service.What we'd like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commi