Bank Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Cleveland House is a 32 bed hospital for people who may have had a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injuries, intellectual / learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
Clinical care is provided to men and women over the age of 18 in a homely environment by a close knit team of dedicated staff. Therapy is focused on working with residents to improve their quality of life within a caring, safe and supporting atmosphere and in a way that is sensitive to each individual’s needs.The role:
As a Registered Nurse you will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation. We are looking for keen and resourceful Registered Nurses/RGNs.What we’d like from you:
- RGN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Quality orientation
- A car driver as the home is set in a rural location
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.