255 Lichfield Road is an Independent Community Facing Rehabilitation and Recovery Unit which proivdes services for men and woman over the age of 18. Service Users may be admitted Informally or detained under the Mental Health Act. We aim to provide opportunities for our Service Users to practice independent living, by helping them build the skills and confidence needed to successfully live in the community.
The unit comprises of 28 beds and accommodation includes
• Two 4-bedded enhanced recovery and rehabilitation units for people who require a structured environment with intensive support to progress through their recovery pathway
• 20 self-contained apartments that enable residents to live independently, whilst having the safety of a therapeutic structure if needed
• Each apartment has its own front door, a lounge and kitchenette, bedroom and a bathroom
• 24-hour support as required
• Dedicated occupational therapy facility to promote independent living skills
• Therapy and treatment areas, safe and private grounds and a family visiting room
• Communal bistro and kitchen
Job Advert Role DescriptionWard Administrator Role:
- Ensure that ward clinical and stationery supplies are maintained to a satisfactory level
- Filing and archive management of all ward paperwork , using Care notes to update, admit, discharge or record patients and their records and ensure that all ward areas are supplied with necessary clinical forms and information
- Minute taking and liaising with external professionals.
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Ward Manager
Division DBS infoAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.