Life Works is a exclusive private residential treatment facility for the treatment of addictions, eating disorders and moderate mood disorders. Based in Old Woking, Surrey, Life Works operates from a stunning Grade II listed Georgian manor house providing compassionate, quality and effective care. Currently rated as "Outstanding" by the CQC, it is a 21 bed non acute facility the provides a safe, confedential, warm and nuturing environnment to assist clients on their path to recovery.
To take an active role in management of the ward/unit under the supervision of the Ward Manager, and to take charge in his/her absence. Participate fully with the clinical team and undertake direct patient care.Key Accountabilities
1. Promote and maintain a professional working environment, ensuring a high standard of care at all times, assisting with evaluation through clinical governance and audit.
2. Support and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms, e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings.
3. Ensure effective communication between medical and nursing staff both verbal and written.
4. Ensure all CPA and risk assessment and HONOS is an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
5. Assists and supports regional management in developing and implementing new services.
6. Provide leadership to staff to help achieve unit objectives and quality patient care. Evaluate daily workload and lead and motivate staff to work to their full potential.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.