2 days left
- Job Type
The Willows is a small, 6-bedded inpatient community facing rehabilitation unit for women with mental illness and/or personality disorder.
The unit is situated in the small village of North Muskham, close to Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire. Patients here also have access to a range of facilities in the local community and also at nearby Calverton Hill Hospital and Annesley House.The Role:
The post holder will be expected to provide clear nursing leadership on a daily basis and support the Registered Manager in their role. Being able to work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of others within the nursing team through supervision, mentoring and positive role models.
Applications are invited from highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced registered nurses.Key Duties:
- Providing clear leadership for the Nursing Team
- Participate in the overall management of resources on site by the review of the hospital rota to ensure effective and appropriate deployment of staff
- Support the Registered Manager in resource management for the unit.
- Work collaboratively with the Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Contribute to pre-admission assessment of referred patients
- Support the Registered Manager in maintaining health, safety and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to policy and local protocols.
- Attend to Named Nurse responsibilities.
- Supporting the nursing team and contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress.
- Contribute to the development of others within the team through supervision, mentoring and positive role modelling.
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team.
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct respecting rights of others and promoting ethnical practice.
- To adhere to the CQC standards, CQUINS, QNIC, MHA, MCA
- To support the Registered Manager in the completion of local audits, the attendance to action identified and feedback of completed actions.
- To maintain high standards of care and treatment at all times working within the pivotal role between the unit, the MDT, external professionals the families and carers of the people in the service.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.