Calverton Hill provides care and treatment within a medium secure environment for men and women aged 18 years and older, with learning disability and women with mental illness and/or personality disorders. This is a purpose built facility that consists of:
Medium secure mental illness and personality disorder service for women
Medium secure learning disability service for men
Medium secure learning disability
- Overall management of the ward
- Supervision of staff team
- Able to work within a wider MDT
- Experience working in an acute mental health setting, ideally within the management team
- Able to communicate clearly with both internal and external care teams
- Able to drive an acute clinical model, risk assess and support in timely safe discharges
- Able to drive positive change within the ward, working alongside others in an innovative way to review care and treatment and improve the service.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.