Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Cragston Court is a purpose built facility providing a full recovery pathway for Residents who have enduring mental health needs. The unit consists of a 20 bedded nursing/residential home for ages ranging from 18 to 65 and above of mixed gender.
The unit promotes recovery to the highest standard by using the tools of the recovery star and the involvement of other professionals in order to help residents along their journey of recovery. We provide 24-hour support for people with mental health care needs with a focus on encouraging daily living skill and independence.
Cragston Court aims to provide safe and homely environments where the unique needs of each individual are recognised and skilled professional staff are available to provide nursing/support in a way which encourages self- determination and enables each person to achieve their best quality of life.
We agree a structured programme of care with each individual, we endeavour to deliver this care in a manner which maintains dignity, respect and gives choice to the residents, so they have a say and responsibility in their own care. The post holders will be based here at Cragston CourtIn order to apply you would need to be:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Possess fine tuned decision making skills
- Have an excellent organisational capacity and effective communication skills
- Be flexible and have a strong "can do" attitude
To provide clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches.Specific responsibilities and duties:
To provide leadership to the care team, supervise care staff on a day to day basis, liaise with GP's and health care professionals to ensure residents receive the medical and clinical support they require, to undertake the role of a named nurse for a cohort of residents and demand high quality care delivery focused on residents individually assessed needs and choices.What we'd like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;eAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible