Registered Mental Health Nurse
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Willows is a small, 6-bedded inpatient community facing rehabilitation unit for women with mental illness and/or personality disorder.
The unit is situated in the small village of North Muskham, close to Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire. Patients here also have access to a range of facilities in the local community and also at nearby Calverton Hill Hospital and Annesley House.Our Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
As part of our nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.To be successful as an Registered Mental Nurse you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.