Registered Mental Health Nurse
2 days left
- Job Type
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Calverton Hill provides care and treatment within a medium secure environment for men and women aged 18 years and older, with learning disability and women with mental illness and/or personality disorders. This is a purpose built facility that consists of:
Medium secure mental illness and personality disorder service for women
Medium secure learning disability service for men
Medium secure learning disability
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Sign on bonus
- £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
- £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.