Staff Nurse RMN/LD
Lochlea House is a new development which is situated in the town of Mauchline in East Ayrshire, which provides a specialised Mental Health, Recovery and Rehabilitation service for 10 residents. The service model has a clear focus on a gradual move towards greater independence and autonomy under the supervision and risk management of a consultant psychiatrist and a comprehensive multidisciplinary team.
The role of the Staff Nurse will play a pivotal part within the multidisciplinary team.
The Staff Nurse will work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
This is an exciting and dynamic role for the staff nurse within the a new service having an opportunity to help shape and develop the service model.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.