Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.About our Priory Hospital
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George provides specialist inpatient care for people, of adult working age, with mental health needs who present with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, in a safe and supportive environment. The hospital has 73 beds across five wards delivering individual treatment programmes for:
- High dependency rehabilitation for both males and females with challenging and complex needs
- Two Specialist DBT treatment units for female personality disorder
- Mixed 24/7 acute admission, assessment and treatment unit which also provides an inpatient detox service
We also have a small community step-down house in Darlington town centre, for males with challenging and complex needs.
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George is rated as Good overall by the Care Quality Commission, with each of the 5 key areas of inspection all individually rated as Good.What we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Sign on bonus
- £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
- £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.