Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Park Villa Independent Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire, is an 11 bedded community based rehabilitation unit for women with severe and enduring mental health needs who are detained under the Mental Health Act.What we’d like to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- NMC payment in full
- £250 contribution towards CPD
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
This role includes day and night shifts.
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;eAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.