Registered Mental Health Nurse - Medium Secure Unit
Mental Health Nurse - Medium Secure Unit
Permanent, full time
Up to £38,000 per annum
Pulse are keen to hear from all mental health nurses who are looking for a new opportunity to work on a medium secure unit. No previous experience is required.
We are working alongside a well-established private hospital in Hertfordshire, who are looking to expand their inpatient units. This hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality care to all service users within their dedicated 15-bedded unit.
They offer a welcoming environment and tailor all treatment plans for each individual to support them on their admission, treatment, recovery and personal transformation. You would join a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that utilise a combination of therapies such as; psycho dynamic, occupation and complementary. The hospital facilities boast;
- Modern lounge area
- Individual en-suite rooms
- A Care Programme Approach suite
- Fully equipped gym hall
- Large garden area and sports facilities
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses, who are interested in progressing their career working with medium secure service users. We would like to hear from nurses with a background within acute inpatient wards, rehabilitation and community settings.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic annual leave entitlement up to 6 weeks
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Extensive career development opportunities - access to recognised courses
- Excellent benefits package including; subsidised meals, childcare vouchers
- A generous company pension scheme
- Group Life assurance scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Support for staff health and wellbeing
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 020 7959 3564.