Bank Registered Nurse
Mount Eveswell is a rehabilitation unit for brain injury patients. We also look after patients who got complex nursing needs like tracheostomy, CPAP etc
We are looking for a hard-working staff who is willing to learn and happy to work with a MDT team.Principle responsibilities,
- To provide high standard of nursing care to service users based on the assessment of care needs and in the consultation with the service users, their relatives and care team.
- To continuously evaluate the quality of care given, and regularly re assess the needs of service users.
- To administer and order medicines.
- Liaise with the GP and other health professional involved in the service users care.
- Care planning and implementation and reviewing of care plans.
- To continuously review their own nursing practise to develop new skills and knowledge throughout continuous professional development training that contributes to the enhancement of patient care skills.
- The candidate must be a Qualified Registered Nurse with NMC pin.
- Experience is not essential.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.