Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Stockton Hall is a highly specialist 112 bedded hospital where patients requiring medium security can maximise the value of therapeutic interventions available. The patient group consists of men and women with /Mental Illness and/or Personality Disorder and men with mild to moderate Learning Disability / Autistic Spectrum Disorder.Main Duties:
- Manages the ward and resources effectively, taking steps to ensure that appropriate staffing levels and skill mix of nursing experience and skills is in place including effective rota management, annual leave and training arrangements.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that the standard of care that patients receive is of the highest standard.
- Ensures that Incident reporting is completed promptly and takes corrective action where required, engaging colleagues in the process, where appropriate.
- Makes sure that the physical healthcare needs of patients are assessed and managed effectively, alongside their mental health and psychological needs equally.
- Promotes and applies the requirements of diversity and equality.
- Undertakes and completes clinical investigations and complaints and also HR investigations, ensuring these are completed thoroughly, promptly and to a high standard.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.