Deputy Ward Manager - Adult Acute
2 days left
- Job Type
Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We organise ourselves into four divisions - healthcare, education and children's services, adult care and older people's care - which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
The Priory Group has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users.
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for up to 85 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
We are looking to recruit a personable, flexible and motivated Deputy Ward Manager to deliver first class care to our patients. You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. It is also important that you work well in a team, and is keen to work in fast paced Acute environment.Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills
- Experience Required
- First level Registered Nurse
- Trained Mentor
- Clinical Supervision experience essential, training desirable
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development and intent to maintain and develop Continued professional development and leadership
- Good computer skills
- Experience in Mental Health or Learning Disability services
- At least 3 years, or equivalent experience post-registration
For further information please conact Rosemarie Bernard - Ward Manager on 0117 925 5255What we'd like to offer you:
• Excellent salary
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
• Enhanced support with Return to Practice
• Subsidised meals
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Refer a friend to nursing bonus