Recruitment Open Day
Kneesworth House offers purpose built services with medium secure, low secure, and both locked and open rehabilitation opportunities.
The wide range of care settings maximises the opportunity for patients to have step down pathways and move easily between care settings to whatever level of security is most appropriate for their care. In addition to ward-based living and activity areas there is patient engagement opportunity in varied occupational therapy facilities. Patients here report high levels of satisfaction. Four residential houses afford a clear step down pathway for patients.We hold regular recruitment open days. Please see the dates below for upcoming open days!
- Wednesday 6th June-12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 20th June- 12pm - 6pm
- Wednesday 4th July-12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 18th July -12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 1st August-12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 15th August 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 29th August- 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 12th September 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 26th September - 12pm - 6pm
- Wednesday 10th October 12pm -6pm
- Wednesday 24th October 12pm-6pm
- Wednesday 7th November 12pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 21st November - 12pm-6pm
- Saturday 17th November- 10am -4pm
- Wednesday 5th December - 12pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 19th December - 12pm -6pm
- Healthcare Workers
- Therapy Care Assistants
- Relocation packages available for Nurses
- £250 contribution towards CPD for nurses
- The opportunity to gain experience in different areas of mental health such as Forensic, Acute, Locked Rehab and Learning Disability
- Career progression
- Free meals on duty
If you would like more information on the roles we are recruiting for or details about the open day please contact Jade Hall on 01763 255700 or email email@example.com
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.