4 days left
- Job Type
The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is an independent 46-bed psychiatric hospital for Working Age Adults (mixed), located in SE London in the quiet village of Hayes, Kent. We provide care and treatment for patients with a wide range of Mental Health issues both as Inpatients, Daycare and Outpatients.
At Hayes Grove, our private 'Lower Court' specialises in treating general psychiatric conditions, and supports patients on our 28-day Inpatient Addiction Treatment Programme (drug, alcohol and other addictions). We also have a specialist, 20-bed NHS England-funded Eating Disorder Unit. as well as the 9-bedded Keston Unit, a specialist NHS-funded Asperger's ward.
The Hospital is situated in a leafy setting, with excellent public transport links to central London, Croydon and the surrounding Borough of Bromley areas. Free car parking is available in the immediate vicinity of the hospital.
We welcome informal enquiries by phone or in person if you would like to come and visit before applying for a role.
We are now recruiting for a Charge Nurse to work on our Eating Disorders ward.
The applicant will take an active role in management of the ward, under the supervision of the Ward Manager, and will take charge in their absence. The role holder will be expected to participate fully with the clinical team and undertake direct patient care.
Applicants must be self-motivated with good communication skills and leadership experience.Applicants should have the following experience/qualifications:
- Mentorship Qualification (preferred)
- The ability to lead and motivate others. Must be flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and have the ability to supervise clinical teams.
- A genuine interest in quality service delivery and development
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Numeracy and evidence of analytical ability
- Experience in completing audits
We are looking for qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience within a mental health environment. Must be flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and have the ability to supervise clinical teams. We will also consider Registered General Nurses (RGN) with significant mental health experience.
Applicants must be willing to take on internal training roles, with the ability to deliver training programmes and demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and development. This responsibility will attract an additional financial enhancement. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.What we would like to offer you:
- Sign on bonus
- £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
- £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with t