Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
4 days left
- Job Type
Priory Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
Knightsbridge House is a nine bed hospital in Fareham which provides assessment and treatment in both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings for men with a learning disability and complex mental or physical health needs.
Carard Cottage, within the main grounds, is a four bed detached house providing supported living accommodation for residents who are ready for greater independence and to put their skills for living into practice before they are discharged into community settings.We are currently looking for enthusiastic staff to join our growing team, you will be required to:
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN / RNLD
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.