Director of Clinical Services
The Manor Clinic located Southampton, Hampshire is a grade II listed Georgian Manor House. A highly respected specialist rehabilitation centre based in Southampton, Hampshire, with 13 single occupancy bedrooms with ensuite facilities. For more than a decade The Manor Clinic have been helping to improve the wellbeing of each individual that seeks support with us by using tried and tested treatment methods, delivered by our clinically excellent team.
The role holder forms part of the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for the clinical services operation (Nursing and Therapy), and deputise for the Hospital Director.
The job would include ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care, together with ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators. As a member of the Senior Management, the role holder will play a key part in developing and delivering the hospital strategy, providing operational and clinical leadership to the wider staff group in support of the Hospital Director
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meets quality standards, and delivers against key performance indicators.
• Manage the effective implementation of clinical interventions and treatment designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
• Manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated workforce through recruitment, selection, development and performance management processes.
• Manage the delivery of the clinical services business plan ensuring the effective and efficient management and control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
• Support and contributes to the maintenance of the business relationships liaising with referrers and prospective purchasers.
• Promote an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams.
• Ensure that nurses are up to date for revalidation in accordance with NMC guidelines.
• Deal with emergencies as appropriate in the hospital or on an on-call basis.
• Investigates and acts with integrity upon shortfalls in service to ensure we are open, honest and transparent at all times.To be successful in this role you will need:
• Registered Nurse (RMN)
• A detailed understand of statutory regulations is essential.
• Passion about providing high quality care and continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills is essential.
• Forward thinking, proactive and creative.
• The ability to deal with multiple issue simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment.
• High levels of integrity and boundaries.
• Experience of working at a supervisory or managerial level within an addition environment, as a ward manager or equivalent.
• Experience managing a clinical budget.
• Strong background within leadership and people management.
• Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related environment.
• Strong track record of innovation.
Some of the benefits we offer our Director of Clinical Services are:
• 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
• £250 towards Continuous Professional development (CPD) per year.
• Free onsite meals and free onsite parking.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those