Charge Nurse 12 Months Maternity Cover
2 days left
- Job Type
Grafton Manor provides highly specialised neuro-behavioural rehabilitation for men and women aged 18 years and older, with an acquired brain injury, including traumatic brain injury and strokes. The rehabilitation programme at Grafton Manor is particularly aimed at helping people who have experienced cognitive, behavioural and emotional changes as a consequence of brain injury to ensure they can access all areas of rehabilitation.
The site, set in a quiet village in peaceful countryside, includes an attractive, historic and purpose-fitted cottage called The Chantry, a flat and a studio flat. We also have two community houses situated in Kingsley just outside of Northampton.
The split consists of:
Grafton Manor - 12 beds
The Chantry - 5 beds
Cottage, Flat and Studio flat - 3 beds
Community Houses in Kingsley - 6 beds
This established care pathway of 26 beds enables people with acquired brain injury to maximise their independence at any stage of their post-acute recovery journey
Staff are provided with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training package to ensure they are equipped to deliver the highest standards of neurobehavioural rehabilitationMain Duties:
- Support the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Clear application of clinical experience
- Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio.
- Clear application of hospital policies and procedures
- Demonstrates positive contribution to senior nurses group.
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision.
- Actively contributes to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan, monitoring their implementation
- Satisfactory completion of designated annual mandatory training.
- To participate and take on active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes.
- Support of senior management team at local level.
- Contributes to departmental and unit business objectives.
- Effectively manage positive change in the nursing department.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.