2 days left
- Job Type
Stockton Hall is a highly specialist 112 bedded hospital where patients requiring medium security can maximise the value of therapeutic interventions available. The patient group consists of men and women with /Mental Illness and/or Personality Disorder and men with mild to moderate Learning Disability / Autistic Spectrum Disorder.Main Duties:
- To take an active role in management of the ward/unit under the supervision of the Ward Manager, and to take charge in his/her absence. Participate fully with the clinical team and undertake direct patient care.
- Promote and maintain a professional working environment, ensuring a high standard of care at all times, assisting with evaluation through clinical governance and audit.
- Support and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms, e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings.
- Ensure effective communication between medical and nursing staff both verbal and written.
- Ensure all CPA and risk assessment and HONOS is an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.