Registered Mental Health Nurse - Acute
1 day left
- Job Type
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.About our Priory Hospital
The Priory Hospital Woodbourne is an independent hospital, specialising in the management and treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
- Eating disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
The Aspen Unit is The Priory Hospital Woodbourne's psychiatric intensive care unit which provides a fast turnaround service where the focus is supporting young adult males aged 16-25, to improve their coping skills in the short term.
Woodbourne has a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists. They can treat a wide range of acute mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic-stress-disorder, obsessive compulsive states, schizophrenia and all other major acute psychiatric illnesses.What we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.