Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!The Priory Group wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.About our Hospital
Lakeside View is a specialist Personality Disorder Service that includes a transitional service for women aged 18-25 years. There is an experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which includes consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists.
It has a locked environment which provides a therapeutic setting designed to provide a recovery focused programme for those with complex needs. Lakeside View provides a comprehensive DBT programme, however other therapies are also available.
Alongside this is an acute service providing treatment for a wide range of acute mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic-stress-disorder, obsessive compulsive states, schizophrenia and all other major acute psychiatric illnesses.To be successful as an RMN, you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first – Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary Benefit
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.