Registered Mental Health Nurse CAMHS
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) (RNLD)
Frenchay - CAMHS
Salary: £16.42ph & £1,000 welcome bonus
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)(RNLD), to work in one of the leading specialist care providers in the UK, providing treatment and care covering Mental Health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Learning Disabilities and Children Specialist Services.
You will be working in the treatment of patients, from 16 years and upwards, who have severe physical and/ or cognitive problems resulting from a brain injury
You will adopt a professional approach to customer care at all times and take personal responsibility for ensuring that the resources are used efficiently and with minimum wastage. Complying with policies for personal and patient safety and for prevention of healthcare-associated infection (HCAI); this includes a requirement for rigorous and consistent compliance with policies for hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment and safe disposals of sharps.
You will need to be aware of and adhere to all policies and procedures, the Health & Safety at Work Act and the Data Protection Act, and Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Salary: £16.42ph & £1,000 starting bonus
The benefits for this role
- Generous salary package
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for this role
- Provide a high level of Communication with internal and external providers
- To work within the boundaries of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct.
- Working autonomously with confidence and competence to provide a highly specialised and safe service to the patient
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
Contact Alesya on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.