Primary Registered Mental Health Nurse
Primary Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Salary: £16-16.50per hour
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Primary Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), who will work in partnership with service users and the wider clinical team to develop and deliver high quality, personalised care promoting recovery and independence whilst effectively managing risk.
The post holder is responsible for the assessment of risk and needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care and will be required to take charge in the absence of the charge nurse and clinical nurse manager. The post holder is expected to supervise junior and ancillary staff.
The post holder is expected to participate fully in quality assurance programmes.
The benefits for this role
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Great location
- Potential in progression
Responsibilities for this role
- Work with senior colleagues to develop further clinical expertise and develop research-based nursing practice.
- Be responsible for the assessment of need, goal setting, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help clients achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
- Be aware of all policies and procedures and carry these out on the unit and ensure that all junior staff follow these policies and procedures.
- Follow the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Nursing & Midwifery Council and Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice in addition to all other good practice guidelines.
- Accept personal responsibility for identifying own learning needs and professional development.
- Be receptive and supportive to the research plans of others and participate in appropriate research/evaluation studies as required.
Contact Alesya on 0207 959 1102 to apply.
Or refer a friend and we'll pay you £250 when they start work!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.