Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS EDU
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Set back within landscaped gardens, the tranquil environment of the Priory Hospital Roehampton offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment as well as day care and outpatient services.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addictions and eating disorders, our multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
We are currently seeking 4 nurses to join the clinical team.
You will be an enthusiastic professional who will add value as part of our multidisciplinary team approach to the treatment of Eating Disorders.
The individual will need to be motivated and enthusiastic. We are seeking Registered Mental Nurses with experience in Eating Disorder Services to work as part of our multi-disciplinary team ensuring the wellbeing and care of our patients. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment as well as knowledge of the Mental Health Act.What we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;eAbout us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.