Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Band 5
Permanent, full time
Up to £35,000 per annum
Pulse are delighted to be currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their prestigious hospitals in London.
Set in a leafy location, this outstanding hospital provides person-centered care for patients with eating disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- They are open for newly qualified nurses - they will invest in you
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.