Mental Health Nurse
1 day left
- Job Type
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Permanent, full time or part time
Up to £30,000 plus £1,000 welcome bonus for new starters!
Pulse is currently working with the UK's leading provider of mental health care to recruit an RMN to work within one of their outstanding hospitals.
The state-of-the-art hospital is based within a peaceful part of London and has over 40 beds.
You will be working with adults and children aged 12 upwards who are suffering from severe debilitating mental health illnesses such as depression, anxiety, addictions, stress, self-harm and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a professional approach to customer care at all times
- To work within the boundaries of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the NMC
Skills and experience
- NMC registered RMN
- Open to newly qualified nurses
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Up to 50% enhancement on salary
- Free onsite parking
- NMC renewal costs covered
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Apply for Mental Health Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly