Mental Health Nurse
1 day left
- Job Type
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
£35,100 per annum (£18 per hour)
Pulse is currently recruiting for an RMN or RNLD to work with an outstanding low secure hospital based in London.
The hospital, based in beautiful surroundings cares for adult males and has over 20 beds. You will provide care and ongoing treatment for people with severe and enduring mental illness and additional complex behaviour.
No experience is required for this role and they are willing to invest and train in the right person to develop their career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of risk and needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life
- Work in partnership with service users and the wider clinical team to develop and deliver high quality, personalised care promoting recovery and independence whilst effectively managing risk
- Follow the Code of Professional Conduct as laid down by the Nursing & Midwifery Council and Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice in addition to all other good practice guidelines.
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Open to newly qualified nurses
- £1,000 welcome bonus!
- Generous annual leave
- Parking is available
- Employer contributory pension
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Apply for Mental Health Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly