Mental Health Regional Manager
Mental Health Regional Operations Manager
Permanent, full time
£70,000 per annum
Pulse is working with a leading mental health organisation to recruit a mental health regional manager for their hospital locations in London.
You will be tasked with working across the units in those areas providing leadership and clinical and operational oversight.
The successful candidate will have had experience within a similar post in a mental healthcare setting. You will have lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver against agreed service objectives, managed and lead change in complex operational environments, delivered significant performance improvements and managed and delivered significant cost improvements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Motivate and inspire teams to deliver over and above compliance with regulatory
- Ensure managers realise the full potential of their services, through commercial success and partnership working with local commissioners and stakeholders
- Ensure the financial budgets are met with attention to occupancy and payroll costs
Skills and abilities:
- Must have had relevant experience in a similar role in a mental health setting
- Have an enthusiastic approach to managing within the health and social care sector
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to large groups of staff, stakeholders and the public
- Generous annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Coverage of mileage: 40p per mile
Should you wish to apply for this role, please do call Louis on 0207 959 1102.